P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Have Failed - What Now?

clipped from www.islamonline.net
I wanted to share my story because I thought there might be other young people out there who are experiencing the same kind of problem.

Thanks to Allah I can talk to my mum and she supports me and tries to tell me things to help me understand how to cope.

At first I kept quiet and let them talk them I'd go somewhere and cry. I know it sounds like I'm chicken hearted but I really didn’t feel I had the strength inside to do anything else.
So I decided to try to do something. I made myself a small poster to put on my wall. On this poster I wrote down the things I have to be careful of. Things like: don't be negative; when I'm upset, talk; study each subject everyday and seek help for things I don't understand well…. The list was a bit long and I also wrote things I wanted to remember if I feel down again. Things like 'Life is sink or swim,' and 'stand up for yourself.'
 blog it

No comments: