P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Never, Never, Never Waste..........

Let's read what my Kakak Angkat says
Carroll Pellegrinelli

While I was getting ready to make a cheesecake the other night, my daughter had just finished baking a cookie pizza. As I was removing it from the oven, the cookie, and the parchment paper it was sitting on, slipped off the baking sheet and onto the stove. Needless to say, we had one big cookie crumb mess. Instead of just throwing the cookie mess away, I asked my daughter if I could use it as the cheesecake crust. Since the cookie was still warm and pliable, I could have quickly and easily pressed it into the 9x13 pan I was planning to use with the cheeecake. My daughter wouldn't hear of it. Her idea of a perfect cheesecake is a plain one with a graham cracker crust. Needless to say, the cheesecake I made had a graham cracker crust. I was also able to help her make another pizza cookie with plenty of time still left for her to decorate it. Enjoy these cheesecake links.
clipped from baking.about.com
Cheesecake topped with Strawberries
 blog it

No comments: