P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nurin Jazlin found death.


Police confirmed the DNA test on the body of a girl found stuffed in a sports bag at a shophouse in Petaling Jaya Utama on monday is that of Nurin Jazlin who was missing since a month ago.
The body of naked girl,believed to have been sexually abused,brutally.In Kuala Lumpur Nurin's father,Jazimin Abdul Jalil,33.refused to accept the DNA result that the girl's body was his daughter's.
"If police ask me to take the body ,i will accept,i will performed the funeral rites and bury it.I am Nurin's father,i know my daughter better than anyone else.My heart is saying the body is not my daughter.But i want the police to pursue the search for Nurin ,because i know she is still safe out there." The taxi driver told reporters outside the Kuala Lumpur Hospital mortuary.
Nurin's mother Norazian Bistaman,35,said"what else can i say ,the DNA test shows she is my daughter.I will accept the will of God.As a mother,i still hope the body is not my daughter's."
Which mother will accept the reality that her daughter was raped and killed brutally."Only God knows the extent of my sadness and grief." She said in tears.

Well,word cannot decripe the sorrow that i feel for Nurin's,and for the pain and suffering that she must have endure in these last few week of her young life.
My deepest condelence to her parent for thier loss.Al-Fatihah.
I hope the authorities,will not let up until the catch the Evil/Syaitan responsible for this crime againt humanity.Nevertheless,God will punished the murderer for the brutal killing of this innocent girl.
Now Nurin finds peace in Heaven,may her soul rest in peace,insyaallah,Amin.

No comments: