P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Struggling Againt Homosexuality, Finding Islam.

Pleased read the comment as well click www.readingislam.com
[And He found thee wandering, and He gave thee guidance.] (Ad-Duha 93:7)
Homosexuality has become one of the most widely discussed social issues of our day. Some communities around the world are embracing and accepting its practice.
Ayub was able to loosen the grip of same-sex attractions and find his way out of the homosexual lifestyle... by finding Islam.

Ayub was able to loosen the grip of same-sex attractions and find his way out of the homosexual lifestyle... by finding Islam.

More and more societies are making room for those who are convinced that God made them gay and that they have no choice but to accept it. This has even begun happening within the Muslim community.
I am telling my story because I found a different path. I am an American man who through Allah's grace was able to loosen the grip of same-sex attractions and find my way out of the homosexual lifestyle.

I did this by embracing Islam.

I want to share my story, not to fan the flames of any political debate, but because I believe it could be a source of help and comfort to Muslim men and teenagers who want to leave same-sex attractions behind.

 blog it

No comments: