P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Just Walk Right Through The Door

An Irish University Professor Turns To Islam
An Irish professor turns to Islam.

Picture © Microsoft.com

Fidelma O'Leary, the Irish woman who was born in a Catholic family, has been a Muslim for about 25 years. She is a professor of Biology at St. Edward's university – USA.

 

O'Leary explains that what she likes about Islam is the direct relationship between a person and God "I can learn from scholars," O'Leary says "but my worship to God, my access to God is direct. I stand before God and I ask for help, I ask for guidance and it is a very direct connection."

 

She performed hajj and shared in Inside Mecca, the documentary film that was produced by National Geographic Society about Muslims' pilgrimage to Makkah.

 

Click here to watch O'Leary telling the story of why she became Muslim.

 

 blog it

No comments: