P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Sacrifice Prayer

clipped from www.eiduladha.com

The Sacrifice Prayer
nnee waj-jahtu wajhiya lilladhee fataras-samaawaati wal-arda
haneefan wa maa ana minal-mushrikeen
Inna salaatee wa nusukee wa mahyaaya wa mamaatee lillaahi
rabbil-‘aalameen • Laa shareeka lahu wa bi dhalika umirtu wa ana
aw-walul-muslimeen.
Allaahumma minka wa laka
Bismillaahi Allaahu akbar
(Verily I divert my
attention to the Lord Who has created the heavens and the earth:
(I do so) as one by nature upright, and I am not of the
idolaters. Truly my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death
are all for Allah the Lord of the Worlds He has no partner and
thus am I commanded and I am the first of those who surrender to
Him. Oh Allah! (This sacrifice is) from You and for You; In the
name of Allah. Allah is the Greatest!)
 blog it

No comments: