P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Don't Want to Wear Hijab Anymore!

clipped from www.islamonline.net
Image
Sixteen-year-old Hala sat stubbornly on her bed. She looked over at her hijab lying over the back of the chair and sighed. That small piece of cloth these days seemed to be affecting her life more than anyone could imagine. It had been some time since she and her mother had spoken — not because she did not want to speak, but because she did not know what to say.
"I don't wanna wear hijab anymore."
"Why?"
"Because I'm not doing it for Allah. I'm just doing it to please you. I'm not getting any blessings for it."
"Do you want me to agree that you disobey Allah? What do you think I should say to Allah when He asks me about you?"
"I'll wear it again when it's coming sincerely from my heart."
"But you can still wear it and work on your heart."
"I can't do it that way."

"If you did that you would be playing in Satan's hands. He will have won over you. You'd be the loser."

"I'll wear it again, but not now."
 blog it

No comments: