P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Nothing Is Impossible!

This is what I really believe! From the experiences I have lived myself and from those I have watched others living, I can say very confidently that nothing is impossible!

I have witnessed one of my brothers quitting smoking after many attempts in which he failed. One day he addressed a cigarette saying, " I know that you're harmful : You damage my health and ruin my budget. I won't quit you because of health or economic reasons; I've already tried that and failed. Rather, I'll quit in compliance with what Allah orders. I will quit you because smoking is unlawful [ in Islam]."

He was successful in quiting smoking only when he intended to do so for the sake of Almighty Allah.

That happened 10 years ago, and he has been a non-smoker ever since.

Have you ever forsaken anything for the sake of Allah? Do you intend to do so for the sake of Allah? Tell us about your experience or suffering so that we take you as an exemplary model or implore Almighty Allah to help you carry out what you are after!
clipped from www.islamonline.net
Image

A Muslim should never lose hope in reforming himself

 blog it

No comments: