P A K U B A T U

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm-11)

Tidak bohonglah hati tentang apa yang di lihatnya (An-Najm:11)

Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So Far So Good

Picture © Microsoft.com
As-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullah. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all in this holy month, and may He, the Most High, Most Gracious, guide those who do not see the truth clearly. Ameen.
Since my last diary entry, I have been doing very well al-hamdu lilah! Things have been pretty easy, I have had no trouble hiding my fast, and I pray to Allah the rest of Ramadan is like this

Thursday was a "fast for Darfur" day; therefore it gave me an easy excuse. Friday we had no school because it was the day before the Jewish holiday, Sukkot
Although, on Tuesday, my school is going to an amusement park and I am unsure if I will be able to make it the whole day without water, considering I normally become very thirsty after roller coasters
I make du`aa' to Allah, asking Him to help me find someone able to take me to a masjid.
 blog it

No comments: